Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! (I'm still a little behind, but I think my lag time is improving! :) )

We had a nice 4th. We drove over to Sanford, FL for a little daytrip. It's just about 20 miles away and they have a cute downtown that was fun to walk around. It's also home to a really great German restaurant. Because nothing says 4th of July like eating German food. We just figured we should put Kate in touch with her roots early since we are both of primarily German descent.


This was Kate's expression when I told her our plans for the day. Luckily, she seemed to enjoy herself. :)


We just love her little smiles! She has starting laughing now too and it is just the sweetest sound in the world. She was giggling up a storm a couple days ago when I kept showing her reflection to her.


Of course, Kate had a holiday appropriate outfit. I'm beginning to think that dressing little girls is the most fun thing in the world. I'm also pretty sure every time I shop Kate scores something and I come out empty handed.


Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment