Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there! Kate and I had fun doing a little photo shoot so we could fill up the digital frame we got for Jake. I think they turned out so cute!










This last picture just might be my favorite one so far! I think she already look like a little girl in it and just love her little smile and chubby legs!

We had a great time celebrating Jake's first father's day today! Kate already realizes her dad is hilarious and just can't help but smile whenever she sees him. She does this really cute thing too where she catches his eye and smiles and then turns her face like she's playing with him. I just love seeing the two of them together.

1 comment:

  1. I love that little smile! Cute idea for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete