Friday, May 28, 2010

The Elusive Smile

Kate smiles all the time now (which works out well since my sole purpose these days is getting her to smile! i'm crossing new boundaries into the utterly ridiculous when it comes to silly faces and antics to keep that smiling coming!). As much as she smiles it seems IMPOSSIBLE to catch it on film. What I end up getting are a lot of half smiles that make our little princess look more like little Popeye!
For example:



And another favorite:


I think she was actually crying in this one:
Seriously, she'll be smiling like there's no tomorrow and then the camera comes out...and so does this face:

She's quite the little tease! And clearly relishes every second of it:



1 comment:

  1. That second to last picture...Jake used to give me that face a lot in college. KZ wanted me to comment that there was definitely no milk man involved. Sometimes she totally looks like you, though, Christie.

    ReplyDelete