Monday, March 22, 2010

12 Days and Counting...

I'm still here and still pregnant! We have 12 days til our 4/3 due date! And I'm definitely feeling it. I'm so blessed to have felt so well during this entire pregnancy and really can't complain much now except for a nagging backache and an ailment that can only be described as "shrek feet." Well, they're not green...just puffy!

This is my last week of work and I'm hoping baby girl decides to stay put long enough for me to have a couple days of rest next week before her arrival. We spent most of this past weekend relaxing which was so nice. For every walk we took around the neighborhood with Deacon, I took a nap so that's pretty much awesome. And yesterday after church was a stormy, rainy afternoon so it was perfect for hanging around the house...it was the kind of rain where you could have your windows open and enjoy the sound without the weather coming in...one of my favorite things. We're really trying to soak up as much of this "just the two of us" time as we can while we can.

I'll try to get a 39 week snapshot of the belly on my iphone later to post. Our real camera and video camera are all charged up and packed away in the hospital bags...all ready and waiting!

3 comments:

  1. 12 days makes it sound so... so soon! SO excited for you guys!! And I love that you are already ready and packed, not even removing the camera for food or belly shots. You're going to be the greatest mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm counting down the days! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beckham was 16 days early, so you are officially entering territory that i have zero experience in ... which is probably a good thing, because my shrek feet ruined a pair of Rainbow flip flops, and might have taken over a small country if they had been given more time to organize ...

    I can't wait for baby Kate (rhymes)!

    ReplyDelete