Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is getting to be more than a "bump"...

I feel like I'm carrying around a bowling ball these days! And the backache I have at the end of the day further confirms it.

Sorry again for the quality of these photos. We use an iphone app that keeps the pics organized by week and the iphone camera isn't always the greatest.

Here is 33 weeks...
And here's 34...


The number of my weekly belly pictures that feature a cameo by Deacon cracks me up. This furbaby is NEVER far away from the action.

Seriously...he's pretty much always this close:


2 comments:

  1. I love that big bump! You look great. Only a few more weeks to go! Unfortunately the bump keeps growing. Keep those pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH guurrrlll... looking good! If I was in Orlando I would go with you for another back massage!!

    ReplyDelete