Monday, February 15, 2010

Kate's Nursery

I'm so excited that we are making some good progress on Kate's nursery! This weekend was a whirlwind between the final installation of the new windows, having the carpets steam cleaned and getting the baby's furniture picked up and assembled. I feel like our house is a total wreck with the exception of this fabulously pink little space...

Love the pink and brown cupcake mobile from my sister!

You can see she has her very own stuffed "Deacon" to play with...Deacon seems to really like him too.



We don't have anything on the walls yet, still have to paint the rocking chair and find a cushion set we like, and need to put her valances up on the windows but we are getting close!
Deacon was pretty pumped about the new room too. I kept finding him in there yesterday before the furniture was in. He kept disappearing with his toys and I'd find him just hanging out in Kate's room. I wonder what he thinks is going on...a brand new playroom just for him perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, looks great! Just missing the final touch... the babe! I love the cupcake mobile and the stuffed Deacon mini-me. OK, I need to see some pics of the closet too, I can only imagine...

    ReplyDelete