Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Shower!

Some very sweet friends planned an amazing baby shower for little Kate Elizabeth this past weekend! It was a perfect day for it too...70 degrees (and not a snowflake in sight, thank goodness)!
Aren't these tissue flowers too cute?!

These were the perfectly pink and brown party favors...little boxes filled with pink m&ms! And the frame to the side there was for everyone to sign and then it can be used as the matting for one of her first baby pics! Love that idea!


Me and the lovely hostesses!

And me and my cutie sister and mom!

This picture doesn't do the floral arrangement justice...it was just incredible! As was all of the food! I think baby Kate particularly liked the greek dip...that's my excuse anyway if I lingered a little too long in front of that bowl!

You know there were cupcakes too! These were provided by another sweet friend and were just as tasty as they were cute! I really loved the ones that had frosting that was entirely dipped in chocolate...kind of like a dairy queen dip cone, but a cupcake. Best. Idea. Ever.

It's hard to see in this picture but there are 2 adorable onesies with cupcakes along with a knit cupcake hat that I just can't wait to use! The onesie all the way to the left says "Daddy does my hair"! Love it!


I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends to plan and attend such a fun shower! We are so thankful for all the friends and family that have shared in our excitement as we get ready to welcome little Kate...in just about 5 weeks (give or take!)! :)


2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I'm sad I couldn't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good friend to redecorate her house to go along with your shower theme and Kate's bedroom! :) Looks precious. Can't wait for your cupcake to arrive!

    ReplyDelete