Monday, November 30, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

...to be pregnant! Seriously, elastic waistbanded maternity pants were made for the Thanksgiving dinner table. Plus, I never get that uncomfortably full feeling anymore no matter what I eat which is pretty much the best thing ever. Third helping of sweet potatoes? Don't mind if I do!


Baby Girl is the size of a spaghetti squash now and has hit the 1lb mark! Apparently she'll double in weight over the next 4 weeks to a whopping 2lbs! :) I can feel her moving around lots now, especially after meals. And Jake got to feel a big kick last night which was really cute. You can actually see my belly moving now when she kicks and does her river dancing or whatever it is she's doing in there.


I can't believe this time next year we'll have a little girl to celebrate the holiday season with us!


Here's a belly bump picture from 21 weeks (it's from my iphone so not the greatest quality). I'm 23 weeks tomorrow...we took a 22 week picture this morning but I thought I looked kind of grumpy (and this is my blog so I can post whatever pictures I want)...probably because all the turkey leftovers are gone. :)


2 comments:

  1. YEA There's definitely a little Stump in there! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete